Room For Future Expansion
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This well-planned, split-level house plan leaves room for expansion in the future. The foyer opens to steps leading both up and down--up to the main floor, down to expansion space.
- The main floor holds a living room with a window seat and a railing that separates it from the dining room. Reach the sun deck through sliding glass doors in the dining room. The L-shaped kitchen is nearby and has an island work space.
- Three bedrooms include a master suite with a full bath and walk-in closet and two family bedrooms with a shared bath.
- The lower floor has 858 square feet of unfinished space that may be developed into a family room, a full bath, a den and a bedroom.
- Related Plan: For an alternate version, see house plan 88198SH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,200 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 858 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 300 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss