Room for Guests
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Featured in this one-story Arts and Crafts style home plan, with a covered porch entry and views to the rear, is a well-designed guest or mother-in-law suite on the ground floor, complete with its own bath.
- Off the gallery in front (13' ceilings, 19'6" at the dormer), columns frame the entry to the central great room with its fireplace, high ceiling and access to the bayed breakfast room and the islanded kitchen with its snack bar.
- On the other side of the house, the master suite, also with a sloped ceiling, juts out in back, with private entry to the covered patio. An oversized walk-in closet, toilet chamber, garden tub, separate shower and twin sinks make up the master bath.
- Bedrooms two and three share a four-fixture bath in the hall.
- A formal dining room, an oversized utility room and a side-entry garage with tool bench complete this well-conceived plan.
- Related Plans: For a traditional exterior, see house plan 3037D. Replace the guest bedroom into a media room with home plan 3032D. And for an optional master bedroom arrangement see house plan 3041D (2,603 sq. ft.). Need a three-car garage? See house plan 3098D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.