Room for In-Laws
About This Plan
- Twin gables with bulls-eye windows flank the recessed entry of this upscale traditional home. Inside, 10-foot ceilings add volume and light.
- The foyer is bracketed by a formal dining room and an owner's choice room that could be used as a living room or for any other number of purposes. Built-ins border the fireplace in the great room, which is open to the well-designed kitchen. The nearby breakfast room leads to the three-car garage and the skylit porch in back.
- Also opening to the back porch, the secluded master suite contains a superb bath with an oversized walk-in closet, twin vanities, a garden tub and a separate shower.
- The second full bath, this one set up for the handicapped, is convenient to the guest room, which could easily be an in-law's room.
- On the other side of the house, the third full bath services the remaining bedrooms, both with walk-in closets.
- Notice the good-sized laundry room.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
- Related Plan: Convert the porch into a sunroom (and still get a porch) with house plan 62035V.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,773 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,773 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,773 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 171 sq. ft.
- Entry: 36 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 774 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick