Room to Expand
3 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This cozy evocation of our nation's past employs a spacious gambrel roof popular with early New England settlers.
- The roof provides, at a minimal cost, space into which the owners might choose to someday expand.
- As shown, the optional second floor adds 570 square feet to the total living area.
- This design makes no pretense, makes no attempt at impressing the neighbors, only to charm them with its sense of "home".
- It may be built broadside or gable-end to the street; either way it is a picturesque, comfortable-looking (and affordable) family seat.
- Related Plans: See 11616GC, 11614GC and 11615GC.