Room to Expand
About This Plan
- Two covered porches and two chimneys distinguish the exterior of this traditional home. The side-entry garage makes the design suitable for a wide or corner lot.
- The central great room has a handsome fireplace flanked by French doors that lead to the skylit rear porch.
- The kitchen-breakfast room combination includes a useful island with a cooktop and a snack bar.
- Two family bedrooms share a hall bath, while the master bath has two compartments, twin walk-in closets, two sinks, a garden tub and a separate shower. The bay window in the bedroom further enhances the master suite.
- A huge bonus space on the second floor awaits future expansion.
- Ceilings: 9' standard
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
- Related Plan: Need something larger. Look at house plan 6219V (2,410 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,089 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,089 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,089 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 878 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 184 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 10"
- Depth: 64' 7"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick