Room to Spare
About This Plan
- Every room in this spacious Southern home plan is generously-sized with walk-in closets in every bedroom.
- Covered porches in front and back provide shade and a place to relax.
- The focal point of the enormous great room with a tray ceiling, is the ventless gas fireplace. Place your flat screen TV above and enjoy not only the TV but the fireplace and views of the rear porch beyond.
- A private sitting room off the master suite makes the perfect spot to curl up with a book.
- Two family bedrooms on the opposite side of the house share a bath and a fourth bedroom can access the hall bath.
- Related Plan: See the basement stairs and eliminate the bonus room with home plan 2590DH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,029 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,029 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 288 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 420 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 405 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 668 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss