Room to Spread Out
About This Plan
- Over 3,000 square feet of living space gives your family lots of room to spread out in this European home plan.
- Columns are used to define the formal living room and the entrance to the breakfast nook.
- A high-end kitchen gives you a walk-in pantry and both an island and a peninsula eating bar.
- From here you can see the family room fireplace that has built-ins on either side.
- Sliding glass doors open to the rear covered patio where you can relax in the shade.
- Enter the master suite through a private foyer where you can view your spacious bedroom, walk-in closet and huge bathroom with a soaking tub set in a bay.
- Three additional bedrooms are on the opposite side of the home.
- Bonus space on the second floor is included in the total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,066 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,798 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 268 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 371 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 703 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick