Roomy Country Kitchen
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Brick veneer gives this home plan a look of solidity, while the recessed front porch extends a warm welcome.
- At its core, a roomy country kitchen flows right into a spacious vaulted great room, with no more than ceiling variation and a peninsular counter for separation.
- Working in the kitchen, you can keep tabs on everything in this large gathering space, from chatting with visitors to supervising homework in progress.
- The kitchen ceiling is a lofty 11 feet high and flat. It transitions to vaulted in the great room at the rear, and the richly glassed dining area facing the street.
- Wide windows on both sides of the direct vent gas fireplace brighten the family room. If preferred, the fireplace could be constructed with a chimney. A sliding glass door on one side allows access to a rear patio, ideal for outdoor dining on warm days.
- The master suite is fairly large for a home this size, completely filling the entire right side. A vaulted ceiling further expands the sense of volume here, and a walk-in closet provides abundant storage space. Other notable features include a linen closet and an oversized shower. Obscured glass fills a large double window that bathes the room in natural light.
- Two more bedrooms plus a bathroom cluster together on the left. One of these rooms could be used as a home office or hobby room, if desired. The large linen closet in the hallway is convenient to all three rooms.
- Laundry appliances are handy but out of sight in a pass-through utility room that connects the kitchen to the garage.