About This Plan
- Welcome to this roomy ranch, embellished with a brick facade, intriguing roof peaks and decorative quoins on all the front corners
- This home plan is shown with a three-car garage, but one bay can be left off, allowing the house to fit a narrower lot.
- The public areas of the ranch are delightfully bright and breezy.
- There's a direct sightline from the front door through the trio of windows in the great room.
- Rooms are defined by columns and changes in ceiling height rather than by walls, so light bounces from dining room to breakfast nook to kitchen.
- The primary workstation in the kitchen is a peninsula, which faces the fireplace.
- The peninsula is equipped with a sink, dishwasher, downdraft cooktop, and snack counter.
- Conveniently located off the foyer, the den would work well as a home office.
- Double doors provide an air of seclusion for the master suite.
- The vaulted master bedroom features sliding patio doors to the back yard and an arch-top window.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,197 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 409 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery