About This Plan
- Round-topped windows add to the appeal of this charming home plan. Through the foyer, you'll notice the elegant columns framing the entryways into the formal dining room.
- The expansive great room features a nine-foot boxed ceiling, fireplace, and access to the optional grilling porch at the rear.
- Three secondary bedrooms fill one side of this home and share a centralized full bath.
- On the opposite side of this design, you'll find the exquisite master suite with an amenity-filled master bath
- Related Plans: For an alternate layout, see house plan 59585ND. Need a side-entry garage? See these plans - 59125ND and 5973ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,113 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,113 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 325 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 54' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick