Rugged 4 Bed Home Plan with Finished Lower Level
About This Plan
- A massive vaulted great room is the first thing you see as you step into this rugged Mountain house plan.
- Views sweep around to the dining area and kitchen, thanks to the open floor plan.
- Grab some sunshine on the open deck or sit in the shade on covered rear porch.
- An outdoor kitchen gives you a grilling station and glass half walls keep the outdoor views flowing.
- There are two bedrooms on the main floor and two more on the finished lower level, each with a bathroom.
- Sliders in the rec room take you out to a concrete covered patio.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,657 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,614 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,043 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 87' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 564 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss