Rugged Country Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A fieldstone exterior, square posts atop stone piers and transom-topped windows set the rugged mood of this Texas country home plan with two porches.
- A sloping 15' ceiling unites the dining and living rooms, where you find a fireplace and French-door access to one of the porches.
- The kitchen and the breakfast nook boast 10' ceilings, a door to the other porch and a built-in desk between dual pantries.
- The master suite features a private door to the porch, a 12' coffered ceiling in the bedroom and a bath with walk-in closet, whirlpool tub and separate shower.
- A curved loft library lies at the top of the stairs. Two family bedrooms share a hall bath.