Rugged Country Home with Optional Bonus Space
About This Plan
- Lovely transom windows send extra light streaming into the dining room, foyer and front-facing bedroom of this rugged Country house plan.
- In the huge family room, a vaulted ceiling soars upward and two doors lead out to the rear screened porch.
- You can also enjoy the sun on the huge open deck out back.
- A peninsula eating bar in the kitchen allows you to have views of the family room while cooking.
- The master suite is also vaulted and has double doors that open to the deck.
- Two family bedrooms lie across the house and upstairs, a home office is a quiet spot to work from home.
- Optional bonus space adds 344 square feet of living space to the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,581 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,314 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 267 sq. ft.
- Deck: 460 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 210 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 223 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Basement-Crawl, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 68' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick