Rugged Craftsman Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Hardy shake siding, exposed wood beams and dry stacked stone give this home plan its distinguishing characteristics.
- Upon entering this craftsman cottage, you are greeted by an open staircase with an unusual vaulted ceiling.
- In the formal living room a fireplace warms the whole area and an open dining room has glimpses of the two-story wall of windows in the family room.
- The spacious kitchen is opened to the breakfast room and conveniently located near the family room for an inclusive feeling.
- The master bedroom with its treyed ceiling includes a sitting area full of windows and access to the deck.
- Two walk-in closets flank the master bath entry providing ample wardrobe space. The master bath includes a large soaking tub, an oversized glass shower and double vanity.
- An open railed staircase leads to a casual loft area overlooking the family room and foyer.
- The upper level also includes a bedroom and bathroom.
- An unfinished bonus room offers 525 square feet for additional space needs.
- Related Plan: Gain an extra bedroom on the second floor with house plan 26692GG.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,662 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,131 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 531 sq. ft.
- Deck: 236 sq. ft.
- Loft: 166 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 525 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 1"
- Depth: 77' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 501 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick