Rugged Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- A big tapered column supports the front porch of this rugged Craftsman house plan.
- The wide foyer gives you great views of the great room with fireplace and the dining room.
- Double doors open to reveal a quiet study that faces the front of the your lot.
- The half wall peninsula eating bar opens the kitchen up to the great room and breakfast nook.
- A big walk-in coat closet and half bath near the garage are welcome features.
- All the bedrooms are up on the second floor where the master suite gets a sitting area that overlooks the back yard.
- The built-in desk nook is a great spot for doing homework.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,285 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,664 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,621 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,664 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 66 sq. ft.
- Deck: 16 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 8"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 670 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss