Rugged Craftsman House Plan
About This Plan
- A huge wrap-around porch is supported by sturdy columns set on stone bases in this impressive Craftsman home plan.
- In back, you have a screened porch and huge deck to take in the sunshine.
- The big living room is two-story, making it feel even larger.
- An open layout gives you views of the dining room and kitchen with its raised eating bar.
- Set off by itself, the master suite is a pleasing retreat.
- Each of the two bedrooms on the upper floor has a charming dormer window.
- The open rail in the hall lets you look down into the living room below.
- Finish the basement and gain a rec room, an office and a bathroom plus lots of storage.
- The roof is stick framed with 12:12 primary and secondary pitches.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,104 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,376 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 987 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 154 sq. ft.
- Deck: 384 sq. ft.
- Storage: 338 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 304 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick