Rugged Craftsman Retreat Idea For A Rear Sloping Lot
2 - 5
About This Plan
- This rugged house plan has a clean, rustic aesthetic to the exterior with tall peaks in front and lower ones in back. Ideal for a sloping lot, it gives you two levels above ground (2 beds, 2 full and 1 half bath) plus an optional finished lower level with 3 more beds and 2 baths.
- The central portion of the home is open and combines the great room, dining room, kitchen and breakfast nook.
- The back side of the home has a large covered deck on the main level and a covered patio on the lower level as well.
- The top floor gives you a sleeping loft with its own bath.
- NOTE: Plans cannot be built within a 50 mile radius of Fort Collins, CO.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,357 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,971 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 386 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 174 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,551 sq. ft.
- Deck: 146 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 220 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 573 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12