About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Shake-textured siding and a cultured stone veneer give a rugged look to this Craftsman home plan. Two tall, handsome, framed-out columns support the vaulted, covered porch while highlighting its gently arched opening.
- Entering, you step into a lofty two-story foyer. A study is to the right, as is an open stairway that climbs to the second floor. On the left, an arched opening leads to a powder room and coat closet before angling toward the bright gathering space that fills most of the rear.
- The dining area that sits at the center of this gathering space is totally open to the kitchen. On the other side of the dining room, twin sets of bold columns flank an arched opening that leads into the spacious, richly glassed family room. Slender windows on the side wall sit on both sides of a wide-hearthed gas fireplace that adds warmth and cheer on dark days and nights.
- An eating bar rims one side of the central work island in the C-shaped kitchen. Storage and counter space are in good supply here, boosted by the pantry and work island. Direct entry from the three-car garage is conveniently close.
- Upstairs, the vaulted owners' suite fills the right side. Luxury touches include a large walk-in closet, spa tub, oversized shower, dual vanity, and private toilet. Two more bedrooms share a bathroom off of the balcony landing.
- The bonus room has a front window and, surprisingly, a spacious walk-in closet.