Rugged Rustic With Second Floor Bridge
About This Plan
- The unique floor plan of this rugged Mountain home plan sets it apart from other home plans.
- From the moment you walk into the gallery, sliding glass doors lead you to the rear porch with fireplace.
- The huge open great room combines the kitchen, dining and great room with fireplace.
- A wall of windows in back lets you enjoy views of the rear of your property.
- To the left of the entry, a secluded master suite is off by itself with its spacious walk-in closet.
- The delightful second floor bridge overlooks the great room below and connects the two upper bedrooms.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with a detached 2-car garage giving you 624 square feet of room for your cars and/or storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,488 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 852 sq. ft.
- Deck: 136 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 256 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 36 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick