Rustic 3-Bed Craftsman-style House Plan with Bonus Over Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A beautiful mix of stone, brick, and wood timbers give this three bed house plan rustic Craftsman-style appeal. Wood columns encircle the double-paned arch-top French doors for a covered private entry.
- 11’ ceilings greet you in the foyer which opens to the great room ahead, the dining room to your left and the study to your right. Broad openings and corner columns help make the dining room private while not sacrificing the open floor plan. Barn doors open to the study with its own fireplace.
- Large 8’x8’ timber beams line the 12’ ceilings in the great room with fireplace. Two sets of double doors lead onto the grilling porch.
- A raised island bar offers seating for up to four while providing additional counter space in the kitchen. An extended pantry at the far end of the kitchen gives you more storage. The rear of the kitchen opens to the breakfast nook where grand windows overlook the backyard.
- The master suite has a foyer-style space with room for a drop-off table. Two walk-in closets offer generous wardrobe and personal storage space.The bedroom features a 10’ box ceiling. The bathroom showcases dual sinks in an L-shaped vanity. A sizable shower is nestled next to the space for a freestanding bathtub. The toilet is enclosed for additional privacy.
- Bedroom 2 and Bedroom 3 are located on the left side of the home. Bedroom 2 boasts side-facing windows for light and fresh air and has an en suite full bath featuring a single sink vanity, toilet, and shower tub. Bedroom 3 offers rear-facing windows alongside the private bathroom. A doorway leads to the single sink vanity with the toilet and shower tub behind an enclosed door.
- The laundry room is located across from Bedroom 2 and has expansive counter space a large utility sink and room for side-by-side washer and dryer sets.
- A 3-car garage ensures room for most family vehicles or boats. Under stair storage provides additional space for holiday décor or more sensitive equipment. The garage includes access to the main level. A bench with hanging space once inside the home proper offers clutter-saving space.
- Stairs take you to the bonus room with space reserved for an optional full bath and includes modest closet space for storage. Use this space as a play room, an office, media room or fourth bedroom
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,054 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,054 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 234 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 716 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 899 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick