Rustic 4 Bedroom Cottage
About This Plan
- This rustic 4 bedroom house plan will look great in your mountain or lake setting.
- Designed with log siding and 2x6 exterior walls the home blends rustic appeal with energy savings.
- Porches span the full width of the home in the front and back. The rear is screened, however, you can easily make it open instead.
- The living room is vaulted and has its own fireplace creating separation between the living room and the kitchen.
- The master bedroom is on the main floor and three bedrooms are upstairs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,234 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 750 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 484 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available