About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stone veneer wainscoting and shake-textured siding lend their rustic ambiance to this contemporary-Craftsman home plan. This is basically a single-level plan. Only the bonus room over the garage is upstairs. This plan is easily wheelchair adaptable.
- Windows fill most of the rear, offering panoramic views in that direction.
- Accent trim gracefully defines the entry porch's gently arched opening. On the other side of the door, abundant natural light washes into the foyer through sidelights and an arched transom. French doors on the right open into a vaulted parlor.
- Wide Craftsman-style windows fill most of the front wall, and these are capped by a smaller clerestory window at center. On the far side of the foyer, a wide arched opening leads directly into the great room. Two banks of windows fill the back wall, and the entire family living area wraps around a partially covered patio.
- The kitchen is partially enclosed, partially open to the large family living area.
- Secondary bedrooms are further down the hall, along with a two-section bathroom.
- The master suite boasts its own large bathroom, two closets (one a roomy walk-in), and direct patio access. Bathroom luxuries include: a deep spa or soaking tub, oversized shower, dual vanity and totally private toilet.