Rustic and Modern with Multiple Exterior Choices
About This Plan
- Relying on both farmhouse and Craftsman influences, the designer of this home plan chooses a rustic facade for a modern floor plan. Varying roof planes, a covered porch and open eave brackets mix for a graceful look. The floor plan is a comfortable size and combines both formal and informal areas easily.
- Both the living and dining rooms share a two-story ceiling and depend on large windows for daylight illumination. The island kitchen, nook and family room line the back of the home and form an open, hospitable gathering space, which opens to the back patio. Gain access to the two-car garage (and its storage space) via a service entrance with a half-bath.
- The upper floor contains bedrooms and a convenient laundry room. A vaulted master suite is of particular note, with a walk-in closet and pampering shower.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 69203AM.
- For a reverse layout, see 69042AM and 69043AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,222 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,089 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,133 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 443 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss