Rustic and Rugged With Bonus Room Above
About This Plan
- The rustic exterior of this gorgeous Craftsman home plan is embellished with stone accents and decorative wood trim.
- Vaulted and tray ceilings inside add a special touch to make the home unique.
- Choose from a study off the foyer or use it as a formal dining room.
- An amazing gourmet kitchen awaits homeowners with a huge island, lots of counter space and double ovens plus a nearby walk-in pantry.
- The spacious family room is vaulted with a big fireplace as the focal point.
- A romantic fireplace warms the beautiful master suite that also has a tray ceiling. The two family bedrooms face the front of your lot and share a hall bathroom with double sinks.
- The over-sized two car garage has a big workshop area for the man of the house.
- A large bonus room with sloped ceilings lies over the garage and can be finished to suit your needs.
- The stick framed roof has a 12:12 main pitch and a 4:12 secondary pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,466 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,466 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 803 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 452 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 102' 0"
- Depth: 77' 9"
- Max ridge height: 32' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 759 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick