About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The hallmark of this spacious, stately design is its distinctive rustic-yet-classy exterior. Inside, archways and built-ins add beauty and utility.
- The two-story foyer with its angled staircase views the huge fireplaced great room beyond. A formal dining room and a private study with built-ins flank the foyer. Ten-foot ceilings are standard on the first floor; nine-foot ceilings on the second.
- A utility room off the kitchen receives laundry from a chute.
- The master suite features a bayed sitting area, his and her walk-in closets, and a deluxe bath with two vanities, a shower and a step-up whirlpool tub set off by half columns.
- Upstairs, bedrooms two and three share a bath, while bedroom four has its own bath. An oversized game room with attic access completes the second floor.
- The sun porch is not included in the total living area as it is unheated space.
- Related Plan: For a classic French Country exterior, see house plan 5438LK.
- Need something larger? See house plans 5479LK (4,637 sq. ft.), 5449LK (4,578 sq. ft.) and 54010LK (4,228 sq. ft.).