About This Plan
- The cathedral ceiling and a warm fireplace grace the Great Room of this rustic chalet.
- Two sets of sliding glass doors lead to the wide, wraparound deck.
- The kitchen features a six-person snack bar and is steps away from the stacked laundry facilities.
- A full bath is shared by the two main-floor bedrooms.
- The master bedroom also contains a cathedral ceiling, a private bath and roomy closets.
- The main roof pitch is 12 on 12 making this well-suited for heavier snow areas.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plan 99915MW (1,089 sq. ft.).
- For larger versions of this house plan see 8600MW (1,306 sq. ft.), 99932MW (1,468 sq. ft.) and 99907MW (1,500 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,114 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 854 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 260 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Wrap Around Porch
- Sloping Lot