Rustic Charm in Two Versions
About This Plan
- Shingle siding, stone and rustic shutters all work well together to create a craftsman-style home that will blend into just about any neighborhood.
- An open floor plan makes use of every square foot of space and features a kitchen with a breakfast bar that overlooks the dining and great rooms.
- The bedrooms are located on the right of the home with the master suite in the back where you'll find step ceilings, a spacious walk-in closet and a private bath.
- The second bedroom lies to the front of the home and includes a walk-in closet and direct access to the full bath just off the hallway.
- Entertaining is a pleasure in the huge lower level family room and game room with a large wet bar, fireplace and built-in cabinets.
- An extra bedroom and bath will accommodate your overnight guests.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the walkout basement with house plans 89747AH and 89932AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,469 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 984 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,485 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 720 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss