Rustic Charm with Expansion Possibilities
About This Plan
- With plenty of rustic charm, this two bedroom ranch packs a lot of living into only 1,340 square feet. The main floor consists of a plan with vaulted ceilings and an open design that combines the kitchen and living rooms to create a comfortable everyday living space.
- The bedrooms are tucked behind the garage and include a master with walk-in closet, a private bath and a step ceiling in the bedroom.
- The second bedroom has direct access to the full bathroom just off the hallway.
- A formal dining room just off the entry to your right makes this home a great value.
- Related Plan: Gain a finished the lower level with a family room, bedroom and bath with house plan 89731AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,340 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,340 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 639 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss