Rustic Country Cottage
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Step on to the lovely covered porch and enter the foyer area which opens right up into the living room. In fact, it opens right up to the second story balcony making for an impressive entranceway. The living room shares this two-story sloped ceiling and also has a gas fireplace with a raised brick hearth.
- In the kitchen, you'll find room for all the modern appliances and more. In the center of the kitchen is an island with an L-shaped bar. This island opens up to the dining area where you will find a French door and window that leads to the rear porch.
- The downstairs bedroom would be a perfect double as a study if you only need three bedrooms. This bedroom is in close proximity to the downstairs bath. Also on the main floor is a full size utility room and an extra storage area that is open to the outside.
- The master bedroom is well sized and has a clipped-corner raised tray ceiling. It also features a French door that leads to the rear porch. The master bath is definitely a great feature of this home. Upon entering you will notice the vaulted ceiling. At the top of the wall above the garden tub is a sliding window with a four-foot half circle top. To either side of the tub are wonderfully sized his and her walk-in-closets. To the left of the door are two vanities. On the other side is a standing shower and private toilet area.
- Upstairs is where the great balcony view of downstairs is. There are also two bedrooms, one with a walk-in-closet. Also off of the balcony is a full bath and plenty of same level attic space.