Rustic Craftsman Home Plan
About This Plan
- Enjoy the best of an open floor plan in this rustic Craftsman home.
- The vaulted great room fireplace can be seen from the breakfast nook and kitchen, making the space seem even larger.
- Double doors open to the rear deck with its adjacent covered patio.
- A quiet study has windows on two sides and is away from the main living area.
- All four bedrooms are up on the second floor.
- The master suite has a romantic corner fireplace and his and her walk-in closets.
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 share a jack and jill bathroom while bedroom 4 gets a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,144 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,541 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,603 sq. ft.
- Deck: 499 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 687 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss