Rustic Craftsman Masterpiece
About This Plan
- Designed with views in mind, this Craftsman masterpiece delivers those from the back deck and lower level patio.
- The dramatic foyer has a vaulted ceiling and has views straight back to the vaulted great room and the deck beyond.
- A quiet study is off to the left, leaving the back of the home for entertaining and spending time with friends.
- The great room is open to the kitchen and with the fireplace on the back wall- flanked by pairs of doors giving access beyond - is designed to make the most of your views out back.
- The kitchen is spacious and has lots of counterspace with an extended counter with seating for casual eating and conversation with the cook. A pantry and easy access to the garage make unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master suite has a vaulted ceiling and is on the main floor for your convenience. The master bath has a shower, tub, twin vanities and a large walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, 3 bedrooms each have their own bath and their is laundry upstairs as well.
- The lower level is meant for recreation, with a huge rec/family room and an exercise room. There is a bed and bath, plus roomf or storage and mechanicals as well. Plus, there is access to the patio from the bedroom and the rec room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,187 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,108 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,009 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,070 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 107 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 95' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1177 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"