Rustic Craftsman Mountain House Plan
About This Plan
- A wonderful blend of exterior materials and a handsome metal roof create a rustic look to this Craftsman Mountain house plan.
- Front to back views can be found in the huge, open great room area where interior columns are used instead of walls that block the views.
- Light streams in from windows on all sides with views of the large covered porch and open deck.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a connected jack and jill bathroom.
- The spacious master suite is at the very left end of the home and offers a big fireplace and double doors to the back porch.
- A second floor loft gives you a great escape.
- This home comes with a detached two car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,464 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,000 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 464 sq. ft.
- Deck: 288 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 1' 0"
- Depth: 1' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front