Rustic European Home Plan
About This Plan
- Stone, brick and shakes impart a rustic look to this European home plan. The clipped roofline on the garage adds visual interest.
- Inside, an open floor plan makes the most of the living space giving wonderful views from each room.
- The great room ceiling is vaulted and timber posts continue the rustic look.
- The kitchen island has room enough to seat six, or dine in the breakfast nook.
- From here, it is a short walk to the rear covered grilling porch with a corner fireplace.
- In the master suite, an enormous walk-in closet will take care of all your storage needs.
- The other bedrooms are all on the opposite side of the home and bedroom 4 has its own private bathroom.
- Expand over the garage and get 332 additional square feet of living space.
- The roof is stick framed and has a 12:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,413 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,413 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 332 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 335 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 4"
- Depth: 77' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 762 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick