Rustic European House Plan
1 - 4
About This Plan
- A rustic timber-framed entry porch adorns the exterior of this European house plan.
- The open layout extends from the foyer and dining room right into the great room where views swing around to the kitchen and nook.
- Built-ins can be found on with side of the big fireplace, giving you extra storage as well as good looks.
- Both the master suite and nook have doors that lead out to the rear covered patio.
- Work from home in the front-facing study or use it as a fourth bedroom since it has a walk-in closet and nearby bathroom.
- The big three car garage is side load, suitable for a corner lot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,389 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,389 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick