Rustic Farmhouse House Plan
About This Plan
- Viga beams and decorative wood trim give a rustic look to the spacious Farmhouse house plan.
- Both the foyer and the great room have dramatic two-story ceilings that soar upward.
- Sight lines from the front door are magnificent, stretching all the way back through the vaulted and beamed great room to the enormous covered deck.
- The chef's kitchen is truly a delight with room for an eight burner gas stove and both a walk-in food storage pantry and a butler's pantry.
- Elegant ceilings continue in the large master suite and even to the master bathroom.
- All three bedrooms upstairs also get walk-in closets plus bedroom 4 has a window seat.
- The second floor laundry room is an added convenience and there's a quiet study with a door to a massive storage attic.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,732 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,283 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,449 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 91' 0"
- Depth: 110' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1454 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard, Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 11' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12