Rustic Home Plan With Optional Lower Level Game
About This Plan
- This 3-bed rustic home has vertical siding, standing seam metal roof, wood columns and stone skirt around the bottom.
- The main level of the home features the perfect living space with an open floor plan through the great room, dining room and kitchen.
- The master suite has a vaulted ceiling and is the only bedroom on the main floor. Two more bedrooms away in the finished lower level as well as an optional game room giving you expansion possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,981 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 960 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,291 sq. ft.
- Deck: 153 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 5"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick