Rustic House Plan with Log Siding
3.5+ - 4.5+
About This Plan
- Log siding and a metal roof enhance the rustic appearance of this mountain home plan.
- The loft on the upper level helps look across the great room and enjoys views out the back.
- Take in the sweeping views on the expansive rear deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,740 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,786 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 954 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,305 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss