Rustic House Plan With Walkout Basement
4 - 6
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This rustic house plan is great for a sloping lot with its walkout lower level and gives you room for expansion to up to 6 bedrooms. The home has a split bedroom layout and a rugged rustic exterior of stone with wood and great decorative brackets.
- The front door is centered on the front porch and you are greeted with views through to the back of the home as you step inside.
- The great room has a fireplace and built-ins and access to the rear covered porch - great for an outdoor living room weather permitting - on the angled wall. It is also open to the kitchen and breakfast area.
- The master suite is secluded and has a sitting room with great natural light. A dressing area, two walk-in closets and a five fixture bath round out the suite.
- A home office has a tray ceiling and offers a refuge from goings on elsewhere in the home.
- Storage in the back of the garage and a workshop bumpout are nice touches.
- A bonus room gives you two bedrooms that share a Jack and Jill bath. One has a sitting room.
- The lower level is spacious and has a huge rec room plus a bedroom with its own bath. There is room for mechanicals and storage plus access to the covered patio in back.
- Related Plan: Get a 2-car garage and eliminate the walkout level with house plan 3878JA.