Rustic Modern Farmhouse Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- The rustic porch columns on the wrap-around front porch of this Farmhouse house plan enhance its informal appearance.
- There are plenty of elegant features inside such as coffered ceilings and built-ins that add extra storage as well as good looks.
- There's a huge amount of space inside spread out over two floors. There's a pocket office near the kitchen or convert the fourth bedroom into a full time study.
- The family will enjoy the spacious screened porch off the huge family room.
- A large sitting area set in a bay is carved out of the master suite where double doors get you out to the uncovered patio quickly.
- A jack and jill connected bathroom serves the two bedrooms on the upper floor. The dormer window brings light into the bonus room/storage area.
- Related Plans: Square off Bed 4 with house plan 25652GE and get a wraparound porch with house plan 25629GE. Get an alternate exterior with house plan 15889GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,258 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,530 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 728 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 3"
- Depth: 78' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front