Rustic Northwest Cottage
About This Plan
- Stone and rustic shakes accent the exterior of this Northwest house plan.
- The big center gable acts as a focal point.
- There are no formal rooms in this home, just big, open spaces and a country kitchen that combines cooking and eating areas.
- The rear covered porch spans almost the entire width of the home.
- Homeowners get a first floor master suite with sliding glass doors to the rear porch.
- Ceilings on the second floor slop up to 8'1" in both bedrooms.
- The hall bathroom has a window that overlooks the backyard.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,505 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 884 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 621 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 189 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 36' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick