Rustic Northwest Home Plan
About This Plan
- A rustic exterior and terrific open floor plan are the hallmarks of this Northwest home plan.
- Thoughtful details include an optional residential elevator, a built-in display niche near the foyer and a handy bench seat as you come in from the garage.
- The dining room and family room provide one large space with views that wrap around into the breakfast nook and kitchen.
- A well-laid out kitchen features a walk-in pantry, double ovens and a peninsula eating bar.
- The secondary bedrooms are off by themselves near the front of the house.
- The optional elevator takes you down to the unfinished basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,110 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 65' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available