Rustic One-story Split Bedroom Ranch with Metal Exterior Wall Framing
About This Plan
- A open gable with decorative trusses adds rustic character to this one-story split bedroom ranch designed with metal framing for the exterior walls.
- The great room, dining room and kitchen merge into one space to create a comfortable area for family and friends to gather. French doors open in back taking you outside.
- Enjoy rear-facing views from the master bedroom that is paired with an ensuite and two closets.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located across the home share a hall bath and have convenient access to the laundry room.
- Related Plan: Add a 2-car gar attached garage with house plan 777012MTL.
Wall Framing Section
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,721 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,721 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 157 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 157 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Metal
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12