About This Plan
- A casual front deck, large picture window, and stone chimney are a few of the details that give this 1,460 sq. ft. ranch home plan its rustic charm.
- A sloped roof hovers cozily over the living room with fire place.
- The kitchen with lunch counter looks into the dining room and out to the back porch as well.
- Two bright secondary bedrooms are drawn close together for easier access to the full bath and its large linen closet.
- The master bedroom features double closets, abundant windows and its own windowed bath.
- The roof is stick framed and has a 5:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,146 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,146 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 154 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick