3 - 5
About This Plan
- This rustic ranch with Craftsman details affords a curb appeal that's sure to grab your attention.
- The kitchen features an eat-in bar that overlooks the nook and great room.
- The great room is enhanced by a fireplace and built-ins and graced with columns and an arched soffit. A cozy fireplace making it useful year round warms the rear-screened porch.
- The master bedroom features a private bath and walk-in closet, while two additional bedrooms share a hall bath.
- The basement level offers room to grow with plans for two additional bedrooms, a recreation room, wet bar and plenty of storage.
- Related Plan: Don't need a finished lower level? Save money with house plan 89212AH and 8920AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,839 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,469 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,370 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 4"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 781 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss