Rustic Ranch with Front Porch
The plan set includes the following:
- Exterior elevations:
Included are front, rear, left and right side views of the exterior of the
house. Exterior materials, construction details and measurements are also
- Foundation Plan:
Includes layout of foundation support walls, plus excavated and unexcavated
areas, if applicable.
- Detailed Floor Plans:
These plans show the layout of each floor of the house, including room
dimensions, window and doors sizes and keys for cross section details provided
later in the plans. Engineered floor joist, ceiling joist and roof plans are
not included in some plans. Local engineers or manufacturing engineers are
widely available to supply the services that apply to local geographic
- Interior Details:
These drawings show the specific details and design of special interior
- Roof Plan:
Includes the overall layout for roof construction. If trusses are used, we
recommend using a local truss manufacturer to ensure compliance with local
codes and regulations.
- Cross Section Detail:
Important changes in floor, ceiling and roof heights or the relationship of one
level to another are called out. Exterior details such as railing and banding
may also be shown.
Electrical floor plan schematics for 1st and 2nd floors.
- Plans include wall and cornice sections, general foundation sections and details.
These items are NOT included:
- Architectural or Engineering Stamp - handled locally if required
- Framing plans
- Site Plan - handled locally when required
- Mechanical Drawings (location of heating and air equipment and duct work) - your subcontractors handle this
- Plumbing Drawings (drawings showing the actual plumbing pipe sizes and locations) - your subcontractors handle this
- Energy calculations - handled locally when required