Rustic Ranch With Lower Level Expansion
About This Plan
- This rustic ranch home plan offers front porch charm and looks great nestled in a wooded, mountainous area.
- The interior floor plan welcomes guests with a comfy entry foyer and dining room. Straight back is the vaulted great room with quick access to the breakfast and kitchen.
- A screen porch is directly located off the breakfast for morning coffee.
- The master suite is opposite the kitchen and garage wing for privacy. It offers a tray ceiling, vaulted bath with double vanity and large walk-in shower.
- Downstairs you will find a rec room, two additional bedrooms, a full bath and plenty of unfinished storage.
- The attached garage offers side-entry parking for up to two cars.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,301 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 853 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,448 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 245 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 71' 6"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick