About This Plan
- A rustic exterior gives visual interest to this large ranch home plan.
- The sunken living room with cozy fireplace and walls of glass is open to the dining room.
- Overlooking the rear yard that is accessed through sliding glass doors, the informal family room has a beamed ceiling and a fireplace of its own.
- The U-shaped kitchen and breakfast room are nearby with a snack bar counter for separation.
- The master suite is one of four bedrooms found to the left of the entry foyer. It has sliding glass doors to the terrace and a private bath with built-in cabinets, double sinks and double wall closets.
- The family bedrooms share a full hall bath with double sinks.
- A large storage area in the garage enhances its usefulness.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,282 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,282 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 86' 10"
- Depth: 40' 10"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick