Rustic Split Bedroom
About This Plan
- This three bedroom home plan has a rustic exterior and a warm interior.
- The foyer has front-to-back-views all the way to the breakfast room.
- An open floor plan ties all the main rooms together with subtle design features - including columns and ceiling treatments - helping define rooms.
- The study is behind french doors and can sub as a guest room if needed in a pinch. Or build out the bonus room if more space is needed.
- The covered porch gives you room to enjoy the outdoors while offering some protection from the elements. Screen it in if you like.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,475 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,475 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 375 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 70' 9"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 520 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"