Rustic Split Bedroom House Plan
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom house plan has a split bedroom layout and a rugged rustic exterior of stone with wood and great decorative brackets.
- The front door is centered on the front porch and you are greeted with views through to the back of the home as you step inside.
- The great room has a fireplace and built-ins and access to the rear covered porch - great for an outdoor living room weather permitting - on the angled wall. It is also open to the kitchen and breakfast area.
- The master suite is secluded and has a sitting room with great natural light. A dressing area, two walk-in closets and a five fixture bath round out the suite.
- A home office has a tray ceiling and offers a refuge from goings on elsewhere in the home.
- Storage in the back of the garage and a workshop bumpout are nice touches.
- A bonus room gives you expansion space over the garage.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-car garage and a walkout basement with with house plan 3883JA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,233 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,233 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 468 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 645 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 61' 6"
- Depth: 66' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 530 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick