Rustic Textured Ranch
About This Plan
- Delicate elongated windows provide lovely contrast to the rustic textures of this charming and spacious ranch home plan. The great room is a lovely space; it features a wall of windows overlooking the backyard, a fireplace flanked by cabinets, and archways that lead to the hall and kitchen, where a large island and additional built-ins provide ample work space.
- The breakfast nook and formal dining room are both close to the kitchen so you will always have the perfect place to serve a meal.
- The comfortable office features built-in cabinets and will make after-hours work more pleasant.
- The master bedroom opens to a rear courtyard and features a spacious private bath and a walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms share a full bath.
- The two-car garage has plenty of storage space.
- 2x6 exterior wall construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,379 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,379 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 532 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss